Free Zoom CLE Presentation for Tax Section Members
Combining Tax and Science: How Artificial Intelligence is Improving Tax Research
Presented by Nathan L. Wadlinger
Wednesday, October 7, 2020
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
There is currently a big emphasis in the profession on big data, data analytics, and artificial intelligence (AI). When most people talk about AI in the tax area, they are usually talking about tax preparation software auto filling in returns using AI technology. Recently software has been created where AI is now being used to help tax professionals make better decisions when it comes to tax research. For the first time now we are able to predict outcomes of various tax scenarios using special software. That’s the general idea of the tax research software called Tax Foresight by Blue J Legal. It really does combine tax and science in order to improve tax research. This presentation provides an overview of Tax Foresight including a basic demonstration of the product and how AI improves the tax research process. This presentation uses an interactive approach walking through the steps of the software with various situations. There will even be some interesting surprises!
We Will Cover:
- History and Development of Tax Foresight
- Evolution of Legal Research
- The Process of Tax Foresight and the integration of Artificial Intelligence into the tax research process
- Coverage Areas of Tax Foresight
- Demonstration of using the Tax Foresight software
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand the History and Development of Tax Foresight
- Understand the Evolution of Legal Research
- Understand the Process of Tax Foresight and the integration of Artificial Intelligence into the tax research process
- Understand Coverage Areas of Tax Foresight
- View a Demonstration of using Tax Foresight Software
Tax Section Members - Free
Non-Section Members - $75*
*includes membership to the Tax Section
The Zoom join link will be provided to registrants prior to the presentation.
The registration cutoff is 11:30 a.m. on the date of the presentation.